Tuesday 30 September 2014

School Magazine front cover

School Magazine front cover.

This image could be used for my front cover because it meets most of the points, although this is a good image I thought I would re take the photo and have the model looking slightly happier as she looks very serious here.
 I have decided to use this image as it has a blank background and is good because it is a medium close up, also it doesn't need to be edited as the lighting is good and the background is plain enough to put my teasers onto.  
 This image again could be good for a magazine cover that represents the school as it has the school emblem in it and has been taken at the front of the school near the main entrance, although it would look good to have it on the front I cannot use this as it is a long shot and the brief says it must be a medium close up, unlike the image the first image this image does not have a busy background and if it was a closer image it could be perfect.
This image would be good for a magazine cover that represents the school as it has the school sign in it and would show that this particular magazine was specifically to represent the school. This image is not able to be used for my magazine cover as it does not fit the brief and is a long shot rather than a medium close up.              
 This image is not a very good image to use as it has a very busy background and the pose of the pupil is not very good, plus it does not fit the brief as it is not a medium close up and shows the whole body. Although it cannot be used it shows what I would want my image on the front cover to show, a pupil hard at work on the computer. It is very similar to the first image but taken from a different angle.
It a medium close up of a single student in Ysgol Emrys ap Iwan. To be able to use it I need to edit the background so it has a less busy background to it for my writing to stand out more. I prefer to use this pose because it shows the pupil working on the computer but with a full frontal few. It is also a good image to use as the pupil has a very serious look on her face as if she is hard at work and concentrating. Although this could be a very good image it could also be difficult to use as there is a very busy background, it would be difficult to add teasers onto it because I would have to write over it and it would be very difficult to read, so to use it I would get rid of the background and make it all white or a single colour so I would be able to put teasers which would be able to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment